Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oh-So-Good Hugs Chocolate Chip Blossoms


Before I share this delicious recipe (and one of my favorites), I want to say that I miss blogging. Reason: issues with blogger (still) and now with my MacBook Pro. I started the process with WordPress and then my computer started running extremely slow. So, I decided to step away from it for awhile. Just this morning (after calling Apple twice), it started working faster while I edited my photos. But, it is back to running slow and freezing at every icon I click. 



ANYWAY! This is about my cookies, not the problems I am facing posting, but I felt like venting a little. I had many festive recipes to share but a slow computer and absolutely little time, leaves me unmotivated to share anything at all.  

Besides technical difficulties, cookie recipe making has been HORRIFIC this season. I NEVER have problems with my cookies. NEVER! I was in tears yesterday after trashing 4 batches of short bread cookie dough. It was very depressing. So, I put on my baking hat again, and prepared chocolate chip cookies to comfort by broken heart. Then I thought about the Hugs Kisses I bought last week. I wanted to try these with the short bread batch. But that didn't happen of course. 



So, I decided to make my Oh-So-Good Chocolate Chip cookie recipe and place Hershey Hugs Kisses on each of them. 





These were definitely comforting. I admit eating almost the entire batch. My broken heart is comforted... for now ;-)



Here you have my Oh-So-Good Chocolate Chip cookies. Definitely OH-SO-Good! 

Happy Baking!

Word of Encouragement:
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
2 Corinthians 5:17 (ESV)


StumbleUpon

2 comments:

  1. Computer problems are such a bummer. Cookies look yummy!

    Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!
    Make sure to check back on Friday to see if you were featured.
    Leslie
    www.violetimperfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate computer issues ~ These look delicious. I'll have to bookmark this recipe!

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete